With a built-in, push-button igniter, this remote-canister gas stove with Duo-valve is ideal for camp cook beginners as well as more experienced backpackers.
EasyFuel, as its name implies, is a gas stove that is very easy to use thanks to its low center of gravity, and integrated Piezo igniter that lights the stove with the push of a button.
EasyFuel delivers a high output flame, kicking out 3000W to boil a liter of water in less than 4 minutes. The control knob offers finely-tuned performance and is attached to the gas canister limiting the chance of burns. This stove fits larger pots and can feed 1-4 people.
Pack your Easy Fuel away in the nylon storage bag that is included.
If you aren't sure where your travels might take you, the Easy Fuel Duo fits both threaded (Lindal) and non-threaded canister valves. Perfect for the global traveler who need to use gas canisters with different types of connections.
- Robust, reliable and easy-to-use, this stove will hold up to years of use
- Compact and light to fit into any backpack
- Remote-canister stove, has max stability due to lower center of gravity
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- Available in Duo, fitting both threaded (Lindal) and non-threaded canister valves
- Comes with a nylon storage bag
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
|Boiling Time (Regular Pot) min
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h