No matter where your adventures take you, have the option of cooking over your campfire with the ultra-packable Aeril Grill. These grills fold flat and weigh less than 5lb (2200g) so they can be carried into the backcountry, stashed in your overland rig, or stowed in your camp bin.
Made from stainless steel, the sturdy legs and solid design are ideal for cooking and grilling in an established fire ring. The adjustable height grill grate can help regulate the cooking temperature by lowering or raising the grate surface. Easily grill your kabobs, or cook dinner in a variety of stainless steel pots and pans directly on the grate.
When you are packing up camp, simply fold flat and store in the included storage bag keeping the inside of your pack or vehicle soot free.
OPEN FIRE TIPS:
Always check local fire restrictions prior to building a campfire. Gravel or sand makes good bases for starting fires. Moss, peat land or earthy woodland are not recommended and you should never start a fire near or directly on rocks or cliffs as they might crack. Use existing fire rings whenever possible.
- Lightweight and portable, this grill can be carried anywhere.
- Stainless steel is corrosion resistant, easy to clean, and will handle years of use.
- Adjustable height grill grate.
- Foldable legs for slim packing.
- Grill grate and nylon storage bag included.
- Windshield included.
- Can be combined with Campfire Pots and Frying Pans.