These anodized aluminum pots are lightweight and are the perfect backpacking pots for efficient meals in the backcountry. Available in two sizes or as a set.
Essential Trek Pot is a convenient, easy to pack set made up of one 1-liter pot and a frying pan. These ultralight pots easily fit into your backpack and are perfect for your backcountry cooking needs.
The pot is made of anodized aluminum which conducts heat well. The slightly thicker bottom compared to the sides of the pot contributes to a more even temperature over the entire pan and minimizes the risk of your food burning. The base also has a spiral pattern to ensure optimum heat transfer and grip on the stove pot support.
The included frying pan, made of anodized aluminum with a ceramic non-stick coating doubles as a lid. Two handles are included, so that both pot and pan can be used at the same time. The handle for the pot locks the pot and frying pan in packed position.
An Essential Trail Stove with a 230g gas container fits in the pot for a compact unit in the backpack.
- Anodized aluminum pot conducts heat efficiently and effectively
- Perfect for lightweight and simple cooking
- Frying pan/pot lid with ceramic nonstick-coating works as a skillet or keeps heat in while boiling water
- Spiral pattern on base ensures optimum heat transfer and ads additional grip on stove pot supports
- 2 adjustable and removable handles allow you to cook or transport pots with ease
- Comes with a mesh storage bag
- Fits Essential Trail Stove connected to a 230g canister
- Invented in Sweden
- Gas and stove NOT included
|Natural Anodised Aluminum, Ceramic Nonstick Coating