A unique combination of lightweight and durable with a foldable design easily packs up but is perfect for big pots when in use.
Lightweight, durable, and compact, the Express Stove is the stove of choice for weight and space-conscious backpackers.
This small stove folds down to a tight package that fits into almost any pack pocket of your backpack. To use, just unfold and attach your Express Stove onto the gas canister and you can have your high-powered stove up and running in a matter of seconds. Equipped with a Piezo igniter that lights the stove with a push of a button. The narrow high-speed flame is wind resistant and provides an 2600 W flame that can boil a liter of water in three and a half minutes.
Easily break down your stove by simply removing the burner, folding, and stowing it in its nylon storage bag (included).
- Lightweight backpacking stove
- Pot supports fold together making for a compact, pocket size stove
- Control valve for precise flame control
- Narrow high speed flame for wind resistance
- Piezo ignition included, no lighter required
- Comes with a nylon storage bag
- Invented in Sweden, made in Estonia
- Gas NOT included
|Brass, Stainless Steel
|Boiling Time (Regular Pot) min
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h