A lightweight and durable pot set that can cook gourmet meals with a non-stick ceramic coating and a colander lid.
Our lightest weight pot set that handles feeding a group gourmet meals anywhere. These pots make the most of their size, but nest into each other perfectly. Add included pot gripper and almost any stove (not included) and you have a backcountry kit that can fit into your backpack. This pot set is created for backpacking chefs who want the lightest option with the most cooking versatility.
The pots are made of lightweight hard-anodized aluminum which conducts heat well, and boasts of a ceramic non-stick coating that makes cooking and cleaning a breeze. Two pots allow for multi-pot cooking on two burners. The lightweight lid with a built-in colander easily strains pasta water. Switch between handling the hot pots with the included Pot Gripper.
When you are ready to break down camp, simply nest all of the pots, parts and pieces into each other. Slide into the storage bag for a clean, compact, and rattle-free camp kitchen.
Available in two sizes. LiTech Pot Set 1.3L, feeds 1-3 while the LiTech Pot Set 2.3L can feed 2-5 people.
- Lightweight and compact pot set for backcountry
- Can be combined with almost any stove/burner
- Two hard-anodized aluminum pots with a ceramic, non-stick coating
- Lightweight plastic lid comes with silicone handle and works as a strainer
- Removable Pot Gripper handles hot pots with ease
- Nests together tightly for rattle-free packing
- Comes with a storage bag
- Invented in Sweden
- Gas and stove NOT included
|Hard Anodised Aluminum, Ceramic Nonstick Coating