Create gourmet meals with this heat-efficient two pot set that can cook pretty much anything with a non-stick ceramic coating and a colander lid.
A durable and heat-efficient pot set that can handle feeding the group gourmet meals with ease. These pots make the most of their size, but can nest into each other perfectly. Add the included pot gripper and almost any burner (not included) and you have a backcountry kit that can fit into your backpack. This pot combination is created for backpacking chefs who want a variety of pot finishes to increase their backcountry menu offerings.
The pots are made of hard-anodized aluminum which conducts heat well. Two different pots allow for different styles of cooking on your stove. Boil water for pasta in the standard pot, then use the integrated colander lid to drain. Stash the hot pot and pasta in the insulated storage bag while you use the ceramic, non-stick coated pot to fry up the veggies to then simmer in the sauce. Easily switch between handling the hot pots with the Crimp Pot Gripper.
When you are ready to break down camp, simply nest all of the pots, parts and pieces into each other. Slide into the insulated storage bag for a clean, compact, and rattle-free camp kitchen.
Available in two sizes: PrimeTech Pot Set 1.3L, feeds 1-3 while the PrimeTech Pot Set 2.3L can feed 2-5 people.
- Everything you need for backcountry gourmet cooking in one compact package
- Can be combined with almost any stove/burner, but is most fuel efficient with the PrimeTech Stove
- Two lightweight hard-anodized aluminum pots, one with integrated heat exchanger and ceramic, non-stick coating
- Lightweight plastic lid comes with silicone handle and works as a strainer
- Removable Crimp Pot Gripper handles hot pots and pans with ease
- Nests together tightly for rattle-free packing
- Comes with a padded/insulated storage bag
- Invented in Sweden
- Gas and stove NOT included
|Hard Anodised Aluminum, Ceramic Nonstick Coating, Tritan, Silicone